Oscars closes at 4.45pm on Thursday 1st April for the Easter holidays....Oscars closes at 4.45pm on Thursday 1st April for the Easter holidays....Oscars closes at 4.45pm on Thursday 1st April for the Easter holidays....Oscars closes at 4.45pm on Thursday 1st April for the Easter holidays.
Welcome to Oscars!
Nestled within the woodlands of Woodbank Primary, Oscars offers a safe, fun and nurturing environment for the children to play. Our provision caters for children who attend Woodbank from Nursery through to Year 6, with a wide range of indoor and outdoor activities. Supervised by our experienced staff, through care, learning and play we aim to meet your child's needs to promote their welfare.
Session Times - The morning sessions run from 7.30 pm to 8.55 pm and the afternoon sessions run from 3.30 pm to 5.45 pm.
How much does it cost? - Morning session is £4.75.........Afternoon Session is £7.75.
Prices include drinks and snacks.
Meet Our Staff:
Email address: email@example.com (checked daily) Please note that there is a full stop between woodbank and oscars
Oscars Direct Telephone Number: 0161 764 5107 between 7 am - 8.40 am and 3.30 pm - 5.45 pm.
School telephone number: 0161 761 1253
Letters / News
Oscars closes at 4.45pm on Thursday 1st April for the Easter holidays.
The following list of policies is available for parents and carers to see. A file containing all the policies can be found in Oscars. Please ask a member of staff if you would like to see the file.
· Administering Medication Admission and Fees
· Aggressive Behaviour · Arrivals and Departure
· Behaviour Management · Bullying
· Child Induction · Complaints
· Confidentiality · Data Protection
· Dangerous Plants · Emergency Evacuation
· Environmental · EYFS
· Equalities · Fire Safety
· Food Safety · Health and Safety
· Healthy Eating · Hot Weather
· Illness and Accident · Internet Safety
· Intimate Care · Involving Parents
· Manual Handling · Missing Children
· Mission Statement · Mobile Phone
· No Platform Policy · Pandemic Flu
· Participation · Play Policy
· Prevent Duty Risk Assessment · Risk Assessment
· Safer Recruitment · Safeguarding
· Smoking, Alcohol and Drugs · Social Media
· Staff Behavoiur · Staff Grievance
· Staff Disciplinary · Staff Induction
· Staff Code of Conduct · Suspension and Inclusion
· Uncollected Children · Visitors