Nut Free School
Some children in our school can have a severe allergic reaction to peanuts/nuts. This allergic reaction (anaphylactic shock) can occur through ingestion of peanut/nut products, cross contamination and breathing peanuts in the air. Since this condition can be life threatening, we are asking for your help in minimising the risk to this child by:
School Holiday Lists
Friends of Burrs Mascot competition Click here for details about the winning design by Amy H
Library Bus Grand Opening/Bury Times Article
The DfE have been informed that some parents have received an email stating the following:
'As schools will be closing, if you're entitled to free school meals, please send your bank details and we'll make sure you're supported'.
DfE have confirmed that this is a scam email and is not official.
If you receive any emails like this, please do not respond, and delete it immediately.
Click links below for: